Sunday, February 27, 2011

Family Day

Hi Everyone,
This is Zaria and I want to tell everybody about our latest family day.

Last week, we had a family day. We went to see 'The Roomate.' My mother didn't want me to see it because she thought I would have bad dreams. I didn't. But she did make me close my eyes of a couple parts. We went to eat at Friday's too. My mom had a salad. It had eggs and bacon in it. It looked good. My dad and brother had burgers. I had a cheeseburger with fries dipped in ranch dressing. I LOVE ranch dressing. We ate appetizers, first. We had cheese sticks and boneless wing and potato skins.

I love family day because we don't have many family days with my big brother because he is 20 now. He hangs out with his friends and girlfriend. He works and studies music and makes beats. I love my big brother. He always asks me for 'baby hugs.' He has been doing that since I was little. Sometimes we argue but I know he loves me.

I can't wait until we have another Family Day. This time I want to go to Red Lobster.

Do you ever have family days? What is your favorite things to do? I gotta get ready for bed and school so I will talk to everybody later. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. I guess Saturday is like our "unofficial" day, because its the day we all have off and spend together. I LOVE Saturdays so much. Hmmmm, i guess my favorite thing, on a warm day, is walking around Coney Island, enjoying the boardwalk, the live music,and the good food.

    ReplyDelete