Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting Glam For The Gala

Hey Everyone,

I haven't posted in awhile. I've been so busy getting ready for The Detroit Literary Empowerment Gala. I have secured so much media coverage for the event...It's going to be spectacular. Besides that, I've been working on my image. I still haven't decided how I will have my hair--an updo with accesories or down with curls. I have, though, found my gown. Let me tell you about it. Well, it's... no I'm not gonna tell. You have to come to the gala to see. But I've gotta tell you about the shoes. They have the cutest, nope--I'm not going tell you that either. Again, you'll see at the gala. In case you haven't noticed, this is a tease so you will attend the gala. This I will share, though. My nails and eyelashes will be......

To be continued----at the Gala!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Alright now Missy! Don't be trying to take ALL the shine next friday! I have both (yes I said both) dreses for the gala. My gala dress and my post gala dress! This is going to be the best event this year by far! Let's rally up some support for such a worthy cause! Show your support by going to www.2008detroitliteraryempowerment.eventbrite.com . Even if you can't attend, considering buying a ticket as a donation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cheryl

    I was at the gala and I am interested in donating to your organization. Please email me at: msshay@yahoo.com with the info. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I let the organization lapse. I have been extra busy with the Princess Zaria Brand.

    ReplyDelete