Friday, August 29, 2008

Getting Ready For School

Princess Zaria will be starting Second grade in 4 days. She's very excited and a little nervous. I, on the other hand, am looking forward to this experience. Although, I'm thinking about changing schools. Shhhh, don't tell her yet! I am looking at Chrysler Elementary as an option. It is a drive for us but I think it is worth it. Chrysler has foreign language-her school doesn't. Chrysler has high academic awards through Skillman- her school, not so much. Chrysler has latchkey-nada again. I think I really like Chrysler because it has a journalism focus. She'd be following in my footsteps:) But really, Zaria earned all A's in first grade. The coursework seemed very easy to her and I just want her to be challenged a little. What do you think? If anyone has experience or knows someone with experience with Chrysler, feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment