Thursday, March 4, 2010

What I Want For My Birthday

I'm sorry I have not written a blog in a long time. This is Zaria. I have had a lot of homework especially last month for Black History Month. I'm also practicing for the spelling bee. I'll write about that next time.

My birthday is coming up in 3 months. My parents asked me what I wanted. I want a chocolate cake with caramel icing and chocolate icecream. I love chocolate. For a present, I want a DSI so I can connect it to the computer and internet.

My mom says they are going to take me to Nick Hotel in Florida. It is owned by Nickolodean studio. I will have my own room next to my parents. I might invite my cousins and best friend. I'm gonna have my 9th birthday party there. It's gonna be fun.

What are you doing for your birthday?

1 comment: