Monday, September 28, 2009

Addicted to Mommy Blogs

Within the past few days I have been reading a lot of Mommy Blogs. There is also Daddy Blogs but since I'm a mom I am a little bias. These Mommy Blogs are all the rage. One mom has agreed to be my mentor in this blogosphere(If that's a word:) Check out the Mommy and Daddy Blog. There are so many others-just google mommy blogs to find a list.

My new blog is a little different because it's a mommy/daughter blog. Zaria will be sharing posts as well. Her first post is set for tonight after homework, of course. She is excited to write to everyone. I'm not sure if she will post about Hannah Montana or ICarly(Her 2 favorite shows) or maybe she'll talk about pizza which is her favorite food . Chinese food is next on the list and she has taken a liking to Sushi. Yuck! I just can't get with the taste or lack thereof.

I'm so excited about this venture. I guess it's because we'll be doing it together. We will review movies, products, and services. We will talk about school, exercise, icecream and more.

This is how it will go:
I will post one day
Zaria will post one day
We'll post together once a month.

If you have a product or service that you'd like us to review, let us know and we'll send you details on how to submit and our review guidelines. This is going to be fun. I'm as excited as The Real Princess Zaria.

In the meantime , check out my new book The Adventures of Princess Zaria and while you're at it join The Princess Zaria Fan Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment