Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Upcoming Contests

Royalty Industries and The Princess Zaria Fan Club are launching three contests for children age 10 and under:

Name the next Princess Series

Children 10 and under are encouraged to enter The Name the Next Princess Series. As I'm in the process of writing my third book, I'm stuck on the title. The theme of the book is about Princess Zaria entering a school spelling bee. The entry with the winning title will receive a dedication in the book, a certificate and a variety of gift cards which will include one from Toys R Us. The contest is open to citizens of the United States only. Respond via email at www.princesszaria.com . Winner will be announced May 30, 2010.

I Love My Mom Contest

This is a Mother's Day Contest. Children age 10 and under will send a 250 word or more essay detailing why they love their mom. Boys and Girls may enter and explain what makes their mom special. Does she pack you a special lunch with love notes? Maybe she reads to you every night. The student with the winning essay will receive a gift certificate to Applebees along with a special surprise for mom. The contest is open to citizens of the United States only. Respond via email at www.princesszaria.com The Winner will be announced on April 25, 2010.

I Love My Dad Contest will be announced soon. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment