As 2010 is coming to an end, I thought I would share some random and interesting facts about myself. A lot of times when you visit blogs, you really don't get a true feel of who the blogger is so I would like to give you a glimpse of who Cheryl Lynn Pope, Mommy Blogger really is. This is the abbreviated version I shared with my faceBook friends. Here goes:
1. My favorite guilty pleasure is icecream. (I really like Sanders Butter Pecan. They have real pecan halves. yummy.)
2. My favorite movies are: My Best Friend's Wedding, Love Jones, and The Mirror Has Two Faces. (The first and 3rd really are tear jerkers for me)
3. I used to rap when I was a teen-ager. My name was Rappin C. Here's an excerpt: ' I'm rappin C and my bod is boomin'. Get with me and stop assumin.' All my raps, you say are dead, they're not dead they're from my head. What about you, who bite from Run , you should get fresh and get you some. Perpetratin rapper is written on your face. You rap so bad you are a disgrace. You don't even rhyme when you try to bust a rap. Maybe that's why you're full of crap. You wouldn't know a rhyme if I read it in your face. Step to me and i'll put you i your place. You think you're educated but you really not..... (I well I forgot the rest. Surprised that i remembered that much. LOL.)
4. I lived in the same house for 26 years. (Moved in 1996 after my mom passed.)
5. I've never been on a train.
6. I married a great guy I met in middle school. We lived around the block from each other.
7. I have 2 kids. A 20 year old and a 9 year old.
8. I interviewed Famous Amos and Adam Sandler when i worked in radio.
9. I dabble in publicity for authors and I'm really good. (I was able to get my latest client featured on FOX 2 and MSNBC just to name a few.)
10. God is the reason for all my successes. I really love HIM.
Did you know any of these things? Share some random facts with me.